Buying the right undergarments online may be a very easy matter for any men but still, they generally get confused when thousands of styles are available online. But if you hear that you can avail flat 50% discount on men’s brief and vest then? Obviously, you can’t stay calm after hearing such a grand offer. So, it is better that you wisely choose the right fabric, designs and other elements before buying underwear.
You cannot skip vests when you are buying menswear online. Vests have been an important part of men’s dress for a long time. Though the style and fabric have changed with the time but the basic structure is still the same.
Here are some quintessential facts that must be taken care of before choosing the right underwear.
- Briefs– Most of the men prefers to wear briefs for regular use because they are comfortable to wear as well as come in a variety of styles and designs. This kind of underwear generally hides the back but the thighs are left uncovered. This is perfect for men who don’t need an extra amount of fabric in their underwear.
- Low- rise brief – The waistline of this brief rises till the hip so the fabric is sufficient to cover it up. You can wear up with any kind of shorts or may be with low- waist jeans.
- Mid- Rise brief – The waistband of this kind f brief is not so different from the normal kind of briefs. This is wearable with trousers, pants or cut jeans.
- Boxer briefs – A generic boxer will at least cover half of a guy’s thigh. The waistline of the normal boxers is high compared to the briefs. They are comfortable to wear during workouts.
- Jockstrap – This kind of men’s brief offers complete support as well as comfort. They offer much cooler and drier experience compare to normal briefs.
Which fabric to opt for?
Along with comfort what else matters is the perfect fabric for your underwear. Here are some suitable options:-
- Cotton – It’s the classic one. It is comfortable to wear and has a very soft texture.
- Jersey – The material is stretchable, soft as well as very light in weight.
- Mesh – This is also very light but perfect to wear during workouts. The fabric also enables you to diffuse the sweat from the body.